This class places an emphasis on detail, precision and alignment while encouraging you to find your own inner wisdom. We use props, such as straps, blocks, and blankets to perform the poses correctly, minimizing the risk of injury, and allowing you to stay in the poses longer. Classes are 90 minutes.
Group Yoga Class Schedule and Policy UPDATE
NEW options available:
5 class card $140
1 class $30
CASH ONLY. Please sign-up online and pay cash when you get here BEFORE class begins
Please note the 10 and 20 class card options are NO LONGER available
Class card is valid for 30 days. No extensions. No exceptions.
Please note the Group Yoga Class schedule is subject to change at any time because I am choosing to focus my time and energy on the Reiki Level 1 & 2 Classes, Yoga Teacher Training Programs, and private Reiki Energy Healing Treatments. Therefore, please make sure to use ALL your Group Yoga Class cards before the expiration date.
The Yoga Teacher Training Program LEVEL 1 starts February 1, 2018. Whether you are a beginner, or a seasoned practitioner please consider this program if you would like to continue to study with me. This program allows you to immerse yourself in a Yogic lifestyle for 10 months. We meet twice per week for 3 hour sessions. During each session, we practice Asana (Yoga poses) for 90 minutes and learn Yoga philosophy for another 90 minutes.
Click here for YTT Program details
In order to ensure a Yoga learning experience of uncompromising quality, please honor the studio policy as follows:
- The front door will be LOCKED before class starts. To avoid getting locked out, please follow the guidelines below:
- Please register online for your class and arrive 10 minutes early to set up for your practice. To create a MBO Account please Click Here *New Students, please arrive 20 minutes early.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled class you must cancel your reservation online 24 hours in advance
- If you do not cancel or re-schedule your class as described above, you will be charged for that class. No exceptions.
- NO Cell phones in the Yoga room. No exceptions.